The Barony of the Flame welcomes you to Christmas Tourney! The event will be held at the Pritchard Community Center on Saturday December 2, 2023.
Christmas Tourney is an annual charity themed event held in December by the Barony of the Flame. This year will be the 51st Christmas Tourney.
This year’s Christmas Tourney will follow the traditional format.
Arts and Sciences
Location and Time
- Adults: $20.00
- Members: $15.00
- Children 16 and under are FREE
- Family Cap: $45.00
- Feast: $20
- Lunch: $5
- Merchant Fee: A new board game to be donated (site fee must also be paid).
Cash and Checks always accepted at the door.
- Day camps must be kept minimal due to the size of the venue. Please do not bring large tables or large spreads.
- Animals are not allowed at this location unless they are trained service animals.
- This is a dry site.
- Anushka’s Treasures – Bric-a-brack and various sundries
- Yay Beadz! – Hand-made glass beads and jewelry
- North Star Armory – Viking age metalwork accessories
- Village Witch – Soap, embroidery, crochet, and garb
- Silent Cat – Stained glass, fabric, table woven trim
- Mostly Middle Eastern/Jewels by Maeve – Jewelry, accessories, and varios other Medieval goods
- Kraken Press – Custom designed embroidery, vinyl, and accessories
- Mistress Bianca – Miscellaneous Medieval sundries
- Midnights Art – Jewelry, wind chimes, dream catchers, and more; Tarot readings and Unraveling Chaos
- Good Girl Gone Bead – hand-made glass beads and accessories
- Stitches Across Time – Garb and accessories
- Schmidty’s Schtuff – Crochet and woven goods, leather accessories
- Munitions Grade Arms – The Rattan Guy
Kalács (sweet, eggy, yeasted bread)
Túró (curd cheese)
Hen cooked in lemon broth
Wild carrots and parsnips
Hungarian spätzle (dairy dish with black pepper)
Mushroom barley soup
Poğaça (cheese biscuits)
Beef with harvest sauce
Chickpea with oily sauce
Derelye (Hungarian perogi)
Strudel with túró and apple
Fruit tart (GF)
Merchants may begin set-up
Merchants Open / Authorizations and Inspections begin
Great Weapons Tournament / Lunch Tavern Opens / Royalty Luncheon is Served
Charity Tournaments Begin / Classes Begin
Children's Activities Begin
Lunch Tavern Closes
Fighting Vigil (if time permits)
Court held at the whim of Their Majesties
Hotel - Hilton Garden Inn
Book online at https://www.hilton.com/en/hotels/ekxgigi-hilton-garden-inn-elizabethtown/ using special rate group code “SCA” or rooming list.
Group Code: SCA
- Room Type: 1 room with two queen beds or 1 room with one king bed.
- Rate: $129.00 per night. All rooms rates are subjecto to local sales and occupancy taxes.
- Hotel contact information:
Hilton Garden Inn – Elizabethtown
203 Commerce Dr. Elizabethtown, KY 42701
Once you are on the website, choose the dates and number of guests at the top of the screen. The screen will refresh and you will then be able to select a room on the screen. Choose one of the rooms that discount applies too, submit and you will now see the select rate screen. The top left hand corner of the screen is a box with special rates. Click on the special rates box and enter SCA into the group code box. The rate on the the “select rate” should show $129.00 for the room. Choose this option and then book the room with a credit card.
In order to guarantee the designated accommodations, reservations must be received by November 24, 2023. Thereafter, reservations will be taken on a space-available basis only and will be booked at the best available rate.
Any reservation changes must be made within 24 hours prior to arrival or one-night room and tax will be assessed.
THE SCA PROHIBITS HARASSMENT AND BULLYING OF ALL INDIVIDUALS AND GROUPS.
Participants engaging in this behavior are subject to appropriate sanctions. If you are subjects to harassment, bullying or retaliation, or if you become aware of anyone being harassed or bullied, contact a seneschal, President of the SCA, or your Kingdom’s Board Ombudsman.